Are You at Risk in Retirement?
Find out in 90 minutes. You’ve worked hard to build wealth and set the stage for a secure retirement, but will your plan succeed? The government is waiting for its share through fees, taxes and the looming costs of Long- Term Care. In this free workshop, estate planning attorneys Aaron Connor and Frank Hemming of Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC, and hosts of WGY Life Happens Radio, show you how to simplify, fortify and amplify your life savings. Find out:
• Whether your estate plan is up-to-date
• How to avoid common retirement planning mistakes
• The difference between wills and trusts, and which is right for you
• How to pay for long-term care
• How to qualify for Medicaid benefits
Presenters: Aaron E. Connor and Frank Hemming of Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC, concentrate their practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, elder law, special needs planning and business succession planning.
Registration is required.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Aaron Connor and Frank Hemming
- Stedman Room